Companies, communities and associations need customer cards when visiting the waste reception stations. Application for a customer card can be made HERE.
The customer card costs 10 € (VAT 0%) and each visit costs 26 € per 2m³ waste.
Terms for corporate customer cards
- The customer card is a valuable document that should be kept carefully.
- Notify Stormossen if you lose your customer card in order to block it immediately.
- The customer is responsible for permits and documents for the transport of waste.
- The customer card must not be transferred to a person outside the company.
- The card entitles the holder to a maximum of 2m³ waste per visit.
- Waste must be sorted according to instructions. Sort well already at the place where the waste is created. In this way, everyone’s time is saved at the waste reception station.
- Stormossen reserves the right to change prices and conditions for the customer card without prior notice.
- Stormossen has the right to block customer cards that are abused.
The customer card does not apply to:
- hazardous waste
- pressure-impregnated wood
- greenhouse waste
- other special waste
These are invoiced according to the current price list.
These waste types are always free:
- recycled paper and cardboard
- metal scrap
- electrical and electronic scrap (quantities corresponding to households)