Construction waste is produced during construction projects, extensions, repairs, renovations and demolitions. We recommend that the waste is sorted well in the place where it occurs. Well-disposed waste is cheaper for the consumer and provides better opportunities for material recycling.
Sort building waste into different categories:
- waste wood
- metal waste
- combustible construction waste
- brick and concrete waste (also concrete, brick, washbasins, toilets, floor tiles and wall tiles)
- soil and stones
- hazardous waste
- electrical and electronic scrap
- pressure-impregnated wood
- asbestos boards (asbestos is delivered tightly packed with the label “asbestos”). Take a look at the asbestos advice by clicking on this link.